2019-12-25

The Z&A RLV Playground

Much like earlier this year, when another plot or two became available next to the main store, it was hard for me to resist. Again, I wasn't too keen on the idea of extending the store -- at least not at the moment -- but I did fancy the idea of building something along the lines of the detention centre; something I could share with people, something that would provide a play space for those who might appreciate it.


Yes, I know, Second Life probably doesn't really need yet another RLV playground. That's fine. I had fun throwing it together and doubtless I'll have fun adding things to it and tweaking it over time. At the moment it's based around a simple raised grassy area that has an assortment of toys on it.







Just off the grass there's also a set of devices that can be used to keep misbehaving subs and slaves out of the way:



Of course, I can't build a play space without throwing in a nod or two to my personal fetish. So there's a couple of outdoor cages to throw people in to:


And because a couple of outdoor cages aren't enough to satisfy my fetish, there's also a cell house that contains 8 cells for everyone to make use of:



As mentioned, all are welcome to make use of this space. Please feel free to pop over and use all the equipment. All I ask is that you stay out of this area:


That's my own private space through that door, my home. Trespassers will not be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment