2020-12-13

Z&A Christmas decorations

Hello all! Yes, I'm still here, still around, Z&A still exists, etc... In terms of all things SL this year has been a bit of a quiet year for me, with RL being in charge, as such I've not been around to build and make new stuff. I did start a new project, but had to put it on hold and perhaps it'll turn into something next year.

All that aside, given that it's a couple or so years since I've formally done it, I thought it was time to drag the Z&A Christmas decorations back out:

As is often the case with Christmas decorations, they're a bit old and dusty now, but they should bring a smile. So if you've never grabbed a copy before, please do head over to the main store and come grab a copy. They are all copy-permission so you can decorate your home or hangout with festive RLV silliness as much as you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment