2019-02-03

All moved in

As mentioned last month, I've scaled back my in-world presence and intend to concentrate mostly on selling via the marketplace. But, as I mentioned at the time, I'm not completely abandoning in-world sales. I understand how important it is to let people actually play with samples of the products they're considering buying.

Last week, in the Z&A group, I announced the new location. And, today, after knocking the initial build around a bit (adding two new floors, stairs, etc, as you do in-world), I've finally got something I'm calling "finished" (for "and now I'll tinker for weeks" values of "finished").







Each floor has samples of products to be tested. On the ground floor you'll find all the RLV vehicle rezzers, so you can grab a vehicle and take it for a spin. On the first floor you'll find a handful of cells so you can try out how Z&A cells work. On the second floor you'll find a small collection of RLV hold/display devices to play with -- again the idea being you can play with samples and get a feel for how my products work.

Hopefully, combined with my marketplace store, you'll still be able to find everything you want. And, as always, I welcome people dropping me a line if they need help with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment