2019-01-20

Time for a change

It's just over eight years since Z&A's main store moved to Shackles, and getting on for seven years since Z&A took over the whole region and started Raven Park as a playground and created Raven Park Rentals. It's been a wonderful time, and a great place to build, play, meet people, have dances, etc.

Much has changed in that time, including my real life circumstances. The latter, for very positive personal reasons, means that it's harder for me to run and maintain a whole region. So, sadly, it's time for me to retire Raven Park and the current Z&A main store.


Don't worry though: Z&A isn't going away, I'm not closing down or anything. My plan, which is under way as I type this, is to concentrate more on the Second Life marketplace and to keep a smaller in-world store, over on the mainland (I'm kitting that out at the moment and will announce it once this is done).


So, to be clear: the marketplace will remain unaffected. There will still be an in-world store to visit (with an emphasis on allowing people to test out the vehicles -- and this might be even more fun because it's a roadside plot, which will give you the whole of Zindra to drive around!). The affiliate programme will carry on as normal.


I'm still going to be in Second Life and supporting my products and making more stuff. It's business as normal, just with less land.

As for when this is all happening: the plan is that the move of Z&A will happen around the 27th of January; although please expect works to take place around the Raven Park playground earlier than that. Because there's a lot to deal with I'm likely to start taking things in and tidying things up on Raven Park itself starting today (20th of January).

Of course, once things have happened, once things have moved, I'll send out further notices to let everyone know and point everyone in the right direction.

If anyone has any concerns or questions about any of this, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Best wishes,
Antony/Toni Fairport
Z&A Productions

1 comment:

  1. It has been a privilege and a pleasure to share a home with you on Raven Park. Looking forward to the next part of the adventure! <3

    ReplyDelete