2018-04-14

The Most Cynical Gacha

Anyone who knows Anna knows she's a total gacha addict. Like, really, OMG, such a gacha addict! You think you've got a gacha problem.... Nope. Anna has you beat. Her addiction is so bad that I've had to use the Z&A Submission HUD to ban her from most gacha events. So when she had an idea for a silly gacha for her own shop I had to do two things: 1) keep nagging her until she'd finished making it and got it on sale and 2) nag her to put a copy in my shop too.

As of today, I don't need to nag her any more:


The gacha itself is a set of rather cynical t-shirts:


If you want to have a go at playing it (it's L$50 a pop) you can find it in Anna's shop, or in the new product area of the Z&A main store.

PS: For the record, I'm mostly "Common TF" these days. :-P

2 comments:

  1. Hah, cheeky!!

    Playing your own gacha and being excited about getting a rare is bad, right...?

    Asking for a friend.

    ReplyDelete