2020-05-02

Some more renovations

As I mentioned yesterday, I've been renovating the main store, making use of some extra land I've picked up over the last few months; and as also mentioned yesterday, I was considering moving the detention centre over to be part of the RLV playground.

Today I made that move.

What used to be the door to my home is now the door to an RLV playroom, filled with an assortment of Z&A hold-and-display devices.



A door in the playroom leads to the new location of the detention centre. The layout is pretty much the same as before, with a good collection of cells that you're more than welcome to store your captives in.



Please do feel free to make use of these spaces. While they do serve the purpose of letting people properly sample my work, they will hopefully give people another space in which to play and explore how much fun RLV can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment