2019-09-08

Happy rez day to me!

Ten years ago today, Antony was born. While not my first avatar in Second Life, Antony was the one I created to go out and look at the more adult side of the grid. What started as a single-purpose alt ended up becoming me, my main avatar, who I was in-world.

And, of course, from Antony came Z&A Productions.

So, as a bit of mini-celebration, I thought I'd heavily discount a product for the next 24 hours.

One of my big kinks is cells. I just love them. The idea of being in one... let's say it works for me. So there's little wonder I've built a few over the years.

My absolute favourites are part of a fatpack that I sell. So, with that in mind, I want to share my favourite kink with everyone else, at what I think is a good price.


Normally the copy/no-trans Custody/Prison fatpack sells for L$3449. So, 10 years on the grid as Antony/Toni... How's about we divide by 10?

Sound fair?

If cells are your thing and you fancy a collection of copy/no-trans cells that have a heavy custody/prison theme about them, now's your chance to go nuts.

You'll find the vendor at the back of the second floor in the main store. Note that this offer is only for 24 hours or so, and is only available in-world.

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment