The reason why I mention it here is that Z&A have provided a few prizes. So, if you enjoy a bit of SL photography, like exploring Femdom regions and want a chance to win a Z&A product, you know what to do.
And if you don't know what to do, here's the details and the rules for the competition:
So glad you're interested in entering our Photo Competition! We have lots of fun prizes on offer for the photos that impress us, from some fantastic creators, including Dictatorshop, Evelock, and Z&A Productions.
To win a prize, you simply enter a photo *that you uploaded* into the big picture frame that gave you this notecard. The photos that impress us get a prize. Simple :)
The contest runs from 10th December 2016 until 7th January 2017. While the contest is open, all the entries will be in a slideshow, shown on the very picture frame you got this notecard from.
1) The photo must be taken on the Velvet Thorn sim and contain at least one avatar.
Photos may be enhanced in graphic manipulation software such as Photoshop,
for example to add a caption, but must still be recognisably taken on the Velvet Thorn sim.
2) The photo must have a seasonal, holidays theme.
Photos do not have to be square (1:1 ratio) but will definitely look better when displayed if they are.
3) The photo must be full permissions for the next owner.
Right click on the image in your inventory and choose properties to check and make sure these permissions are set correctly.
4) By entering, you give Velvet Thorn the right to publish your photo on its blog, or on the sim, with appropriate credit.
5) The photo must be named "VT Photo Comp Entry by <your legacy avatar name>". Any entry not named correctly will be removed from the contest.
6) The photo must not break any of Linden Lab's terms and conditions. Nudity is fine, but keep it tasteful; and stay away from subjects that might cause offense. This is about having fun.
7) Each entry will be judged by a team of Velvet Thorn staff, and those that impress us will be given a prize from the collection we have amassed from our wonderful sponsors.
8) Prizes will be given to the avatar who uploaded the photo, not to anyone else.
9) Prizes may be given at any time, but will be received by the winners no later than 10th January 2017. The number of prizes awarded is wholly dependent on the generosity of our sponsors, and they have been generous indeed.
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Check that your photo is correctly named. "VT Photo Comp Entry by <your legacy avatar name>".
2) Check that your photo is full permissions for the next owner. Right click on the image in your inventory and choose "Properties" to check and change them.
3) Locate your photo in your inventory.
4) Hold down "Ctrl" and drag your photo from your inventory onto the picture frame. The outline turning red lets you know that you got it in the right place. Let go of the mouse, and then let go of "Ctrl". You are all done, and should get a message in local to say that.
Any queries or questions about the contest should be directed to Eve Terr, or in her absence, StarSong Bright.